United Silicon is one of the largest silicon plants in Iceland, which currently serves one large 32 MW pot, called ISABELLA, with an annual capacity of 22,900 tons of silicon.
The Kaform company carried out assembly, welding and electrical works with a capacity of over 100 people.
Performing complicated works based on technical drawings:
– innovative silicon melting technology,
– instalation pipeline 2.5 inches and 0.5-3.0 m,
– installation of steel constructions,
– welding work involving the installation of pipelines and steel constructions,
– welding and assembly work with a bag filter system.
The work was carried out on many fronts supervised by our management in cooperation with experts on the part of the investor.